Women's Hairdressing Level 2 VRQ Diploma at The City of Liverpool College
This is a level 2 qualification that prepares you for employment. Assessments take place on each other, friends, family or mannequin heads. You will have the opportunity of working and being assessed in the commercial salon which reflects a realistic working environment.
You will complete units in:
- Working in the Hair Industry
- Follow Health and Safety practice in the salon
- Shampoo and condition the hair and scalp
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon
- Cut Women’s hair.
- Colour and Lighten hair
- Perm and Neutralise hair
- The Art of Dressing hair
- Create and Image based on a them within the Hair and Beauty Sector
- Salon Reception duties.
You will have a personal tutor and a weekly tutorial.
- You will need to have Maths and English at Level 1 or equivalent.
- You will need to have a Hairdressing Qualification at Level 1, or 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above.
- All candidates will be interviewed and will need to demonstrate an appropriate level of interpersonal skills as this is a customer focused industry.
VRQ Diploma in Hairdressing for Colour Technicians VRQ Level 2 Diploma in Barbering Hair and Media Makeup Upon on completion of this course, you can chose to progress to Level 3, work for yourself or progress onto an Apprenticeship with us at the College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The City of Liverpool College directly.