Health and Social Care (Adults) for England Level 2 Diploma at Brooks & Kirk Limited
The Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF) ia a generic Health and social care qualification that serves as the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements in the social care sector in England.
This qualification is ideally suited to anyone working in one of the following roles;
- care assistants/support workers/key workers in a residential settings
- healthcare assistants/support workers in community and primary care environments
- healthcare assistants/support workers in acute health environments
- care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
- care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
- support workers in supported living projects
- community-based care assistants/support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas, eg dementia, learning disabilities
- personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
At Level 2 learners can expect to be working in front line delivery.
Learners can progress to the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England(QCF).
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Brooks & Kirk Limited directly.