Business & Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 Intermediate at Fareham College
The qualification is designed to allow learners to develop their knowledge and gain a better understanding of what it is like to work in a business environment.
Some of the units you will cover on this course are mentioned below:
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of managing information and producing documents
- Working in a business environment
- Solving business problems
Learners will have a choice of optional units to cover more specialist areas such as innovation and change or working in public services which will allow them to tailor the qualification to their needs.
Level 2 Business & Administration Diploma
Progress to a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Fareham College directly.