Motor Vehicle Maintenance Level 2 at Great Yarmouth College
This course enhances your technical and academic knowledge of vehicle technology. It brings your abilities up to industry level and also allows you progress onto Level 3 studies.
- Industry standard workshops
- Excellent progression to higher level education
- Industry professional tutors
- Opportunities for work experience with local companies
- Opportunities for trips to big racing events and motor shows
You will need to have completed the Engineering Carousel Programme or have at least 4 GCSE’s, including grade C and D in English and Maths
Completion of IMI Awards set practical assessments, written phase tests and on-line multi-choice assessments. You must pass all practical and theory elements of the course to achieve this qualification.
You can progress to an apprenticeship, employment or study at Level 3 in an Engineering related subject area.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.