Nail Services Apprenticeship - NVQ Level 2 at Consortia Training
A Nail Services NVQ can jump-start your career in beauty, and with the higher levels you could become a therapist and go on to be a Salon Manager.
To run your own Salon or specialise in particular beauty treatments, you might want to think about other qualifications too.
Level 2 is ideal if you want to become a Nail Technician or Nail Artist.
At this level, you can choose the diploma:
- Provide manicure services
- Provide pedicure services
- Carry out nail art services
- Carry out nail enhancements
- Carry out overlay services
You will complete these units over a 12 -24 months, depending on your requirements.
All assessments will be carried out within your salon to ensure that you get the best from the products and services that you offer your clients.
All our tutors are fully qualified in hair and/or beauty, and functional skills maths and English, and will assist you in every way possible to help you achieve your goal.
To undertake this course you must be employed within a hairdressing salon. We will help you find your apprenticeship.
As part of the programme you may be required to complete Functional Maths and English at level 1. A tutor will support you in this to ensure that you get the best training available.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities is a big part of the Apprenticeship framework and will be embedded within your training.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills including; Creative thinking, reflective learning and team working will also be assessed and embedded within your course.
- You will also receive continued Information, Advice and Guidance to help you progress and complete your programme to the best of your abilities.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Consortia Training directly.