Forensics & Criminology BTEC Level 3 Diploma at Blatchington Mill School and Sixth Form College
Forensic Science BTEC is an exciting course all about applying scientific ideas to solve problems and analyse evidence. You will develop the transferable and higher-order skills that are highly regarded by both higher education and employers. For example, carrying out practical laboratory tasks and planning forensic investigations. So by the end of the course you will be able to demonstrate:
- Cognitive and problem-solving skills: use critical thinking, approach non-routine problems applying expert and creative solutions, use systems and technology.
- Intrapersonal skills: communicating, working collaboratively, negotiating and influencing, self-presentation.
- Interpersonal skills: self-management, adaptability and resilience, self-monitoring and development.
GCSE English, Maths and Science Grade C
The transferable skills that universities value include:
- The ability to learn independently
- The ability to research actively and methodically
- To be able to give presentations and be active group members
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Blatchington Mill School and Sixth Form College directly.