Computing at All Saints School
* To develop an understanding of the main principles of solving problems using computers
* To develop an understanding of the range of applications of computers and the effects of their use
* To develop an understanding of the organisation of computer systems including software, data, hardware, communications and people
* To acquire the skills necessary to apply this understanding to developing computer-based solutions to problems
* To develop an understanding of the main principles of systems analysis and design, methods of problem formulation and planning of solutions using computers, and systematic methods of implementation, testing and documentation.
GCSE Average Grade Score of 40 or more
For further details on entry requirements and to calculate your GCSE Score, please click here
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact All Saints School directly.