Plumbing Level One Diploma at East Riding College
This is a College-based qualification designed to offer you a route into the construction industry and employment. You will be working on practical assignments to enhance your skills to a high standard within the college workshops.
- How to carry out safe working practices in construction
- Laying underground domestic drainage
- Bending and jointing copper pipes
- Connecting pipes and fittings to appliances
- Installing rain water goods
- Removing and refitting water-filled radiators
- Structure of the construction industry
- Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- Site preparation in the construction industry
- A minimum of two GCSEs
- A satisfactory interview
- Satisfactory record of achievement/references
- Completion of the construction specific assessment and initial assessment
- Each unit has an assignment and practical assignment
Completion of this course may act as a good preparation for an apprenticeship or as a stepping stone into the construction industry in a related role.
You could progress onto courses such as the:
Level Two Diploma in Plumbing
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact East Riding College directly.