Performing Arts (Musical Theatre) Level 2 at Great Yarmouth College
Develop and explore Acting, Singing and Dance. Ideal if you are interested in Musical Theatre and want a hands-on course which can help you progress to the next level. You will also take part in classroom sessions which introduce business and entrepreneurship projects to help build your general knowledge of a range of skills and techniques in the performing arts and Maths and English.
- Specialist highly qualified and supportive tutors
- Regular trips to professional productions locally and nationally
- Regular workshops in acting, singing and dance
- Performance opportunities, throughout the courses both on campus and at outside venues
- Access to work experience at local theatres and holiday centres
You will need to have 4 GCSEs at grade D or above ideally including Maths & English.
Or you need to have completed the Creative Carousel Programme/Creative Pathways course at Great Yarmouth College.
You will be assessed through both practical and theory based assignment work often built into performance projects covering a range of different performing arts disciplines.
You can progress to the BTEC 90 Credit Diploma in Performing Arts (Musical Theatre) course, an apprenticeship or employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.