BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Music Performing at Trinity Church of England School, Belvedere
This course is made up of 3 units, all of which contribute to the final assessment mark. This course is the equivalent of one GCE AS Level. During the year, you will have the opportunity to consolidate any knowledge or skills you already have and learn new skills. The course is based around vocational work, some composition & arranging and performing.
The certificate prepares you for employment and provides a good grounding for higher courses such as:
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Music (equivalent to one GCE A level).
- Degree courses at University in Music or related fields
- You can pursue a career in the Music and Performing Arts industry.
- 5 A-C grades at GCSE, including at least a C in Music (or proof equivalent).
- The ability to play an instrument or sing is vital for this course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Trinity Church of England School, Belvedere directly.