Childcare - Intermediate Apprenticeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
Childcare is a varied fun, flexible and ultimately satisfying career path for which a variety of skills are necessary in helping children to grow emotionally, physically and socially.
What can we offer?
- We help find the job or work experience placement that is right for you
- Excellent progression rates from our Pre-Apprenticeship programme through to Advanced Apprenticeships and Foundation Degrees
- The potential opportunity to work in a nursery, pre-school or after school club, or even specialise in working with children with a learning disability
What will you do?
A Childcare Apprentice will typically make sure the children they are working with are:
- Looked after
- Kept active, happy and nourished
- Developing social and practical skills
Who could you work for?
Our Childcare Apprentices have worked with a variety of employers across Greater Manchester including, Tiddlywinks, Little Leaders Pre-School and Kids around the Clock.
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare
Level 2 functional skills in English and maths.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. Any training costs will be paid with government funding and/or by your employer.
You could progress onto a level 3 early years education advanced apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.