Maintenance Operations Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship at Hertford Regional College
Construction Apprentices have a lot of occupations to choose from, you will be able to work in a variety of construction projects. There may also be opportunities to work abroad, as many of the largest construction companies operate around the world.
For this framework you could be working in domestic and commercial premises, to given specifications, repairing or renewing wood products, plumbing, wall and floor tiling, decorating, bricklaying and plastering depending upon the routes taken in the qualification.
The Apprenticeship will include a QCF qualification, which covers knowledge and competency and Functional Skills.
You will need to be employed within a maintenance or construction sector/department and have a good understanding of maintenance techniques in order to build your work-based portfolio.
A contract of employment for a minimum of 30 hours per week - to include time at college - for the duration of the Apprenticeship and be paid at least the Apprenticeship national minimum wage. Additional requirements to be discussed.
In addition all Apprenticeships include:
• Induction and Employee Rights and Responsibilities
• Functional Skills (as required)
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills are mapped and embedded
• Guided Learning on and off the job through training, set tasks or independent study
• Coaching and Mentoring in the workplace
• Achievement Records of all Training and Development activity
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hertford Regional College directly.