Customer Service Advanced Spprenticeship Level 3 at Gloucestershire College
If you like working with people, then a customer service apprenticeship may be for you. This apprenticeship will teach you skills to provide excellent customer service and is relevant to many businesses operating in different sectors, including government offices, call centres and financial services.
Good customer service is key to the success of any business or organisation and as a customer service apprentice you will usually work at the front end of an employer's business activities and regularly assist customers. The training will involve developing customer relations, resolving problems and promoting products and services.
Qualifications you will gain:
There are a number of elements to an apprenticeship and this is called the framework.
The apprenticeship framework has three main strands - technical element, competence based element and skills element.
For this apprenticeship the qualifications gained will be:
- Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English and Mathematics
In addition you will also study Employment Rights and Responsibilities and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
- GCSEs Grades A - D in English and Mathematics and two other GCSEs Grades A - E in any other subject.
- Progression onto this apprenticeship following successful completion of the Intermediate Customer Service Apprenticeship and depending upon your ability to complete Functional Skills at Level 2.
- All applicants are assessed at interview to ensure correct level of study. Prior qualifications or experience in a relevant job will be taken into consideration.
You will be required to compile an online portfolio of evidence demonstrating your knowledge and competence and all assessments will take place in the workplace. An assessor will guide and support you to achieve this qualification.
Apprenticeships are open to all age groups above 16 years of age, whether you are just leaving school, seeking to start a new career or are moving into a new role with your existing employer that requires new skills.
As an apprentice you will earn a salary, whilst working alongside experienced colleagues at work and studying for your qualification.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship may support entry into a variety of sectors and provides good evidence of skills required in industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gloucestershire College directly.