Introductory, Welding, Fabrication and Cutting Skills Level 1 Certificate at New College Nottingham
You will study a number of units including:
- Fabrication and welding principles
- Practical training and assessment of different welding techniques
- Manual welding techniques
- Theory behind the practical tasks
- Engineering environment awareness/techniques and principles
You must have a satisfactory interview and have ALL of the following:
- 3 GCSEs including Maths and English at grades A*-D
- Successful assessment activities including literacy and numeracy
Practical and theory assessment.
- Level 1 or Level 2 course
If you would like to find out more about how this could unfold for you, our advisors are on hand to help – just click the Contact an Advisor option to the right.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New College Nottingham directly.