Beauty Therapy Level 3 Diploma at Bridgwater College
This course is designed for those wishing to advance their beauty skills to enable them to work within this diverse industry, carrying out a full range of treatments.Is this a suitable for students who are enthusiastic and committed to joining a full time courseLearners will be required to show a mature and professional attitude and passion for working with clients.
- You will be studying ten units, including theoretical knowledge and practical understanding. These include;
- Working with colleagues
- Monitoring and maintaining health and safety
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Promote and sell products and services
- Provide body massage
- Provide body electrotherapy
- Provide facial electrotherapy
- Provide self tanning
- Indian head massage
- Camouflage make-up
Units are taught in class contact sessions including lectures, tutorials and workshops.
- Successful completion of a level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification
- A successful interview is also required.
- Unitised online examinations
- Practical assessments
- Written coursework
These assessments take place throughout the year, assessment calendars are given to students to enable planning for theses assessments.
- You could progress to a Level 3 Complementary therapies course, business course or short courses.
- You may wish to work in the industry such as beauty salons or spas, cruise liners, self-employed, mobile work, sales and marketing, working with products companies, specialise in make-up, training or travel abroad to work.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.