Plastering Diploma Level 1 at Gloucestershire College
This is an opportunity for you to gain a Level 1 Diploma in Plastering.
You will have the chance to work with specailists in their field in superb, industry standard facilities with state of the art workshops and modern classrooms, all of which are fitted with inter-active whiteboards.
The topics you will study include:
- Safe working practices
- Information, quantities and communicating with others
- Building methods and construction technology
- Applying plaster to external walls
- Fix dry lining and plasterboard to internal walls
- Form sand and cement screeds
- Produce plaster components
- Apply plaster to internal walls
- Position and secure fibrous components
You will need to have 3 GCSE's at grade E or Entry 3 in English & Maths Functional Skills.
Assessment is on successful completion of all units. On completion of all units there will be one on-line knowledge test and a practical assessment.
On successful completion you may:
- Progress on to a Modern Apprenticeship
- Progress on to a full time Level 2 Diploma in Plastering
Steel toe capped shoes/boots and sturdy clothing to protect your body will be required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gloucestershire College directly.