Health and Social Care Level 3 Diploma at FNTC Training Ltd
Develop the knowledge and skills you need to work in a health and social care environment.
At level 3 you will have the opportunity to enhance these skills further as you move into a more senior role with additional responsibilities such as medication, skin viability, risk assessments (plus other optional units). You will learn relevant legislation and procedures and how to promote health and safety within your workplace to new and existing care staff. You will develop person--‐centred approaches to health & social care and develop effective communication with service users.
The level 3 is suitable for people in a more senior role (i.e. senior support workers, assistant managers or care home supervisors).
Learners can benefit from:
- Training that is focussed on individual organisational needs
- Learning that is designed to demonstrate employee competence and understanding of works procedures
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification with established progression routes
- Demonstrating a commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Progressing in your career within health & social care
Aged 16+ (Aged 16+ if risk assessed by employer)
Learners receive one to one support in the workplace from an experienced FNTC Training assessor and can also attend classes and utilise online learning resources at one of our training centres. If on an apprenticeship, learners complete the full apprenticeship framework which can include:
- Maths and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- L2/3 Certificate
- L2/3/5 Diploma
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Delivery models are tailored to meet the needs of the individual and their employer.
Course cost on request. Government funding/grants may be available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.