Entry Level 3 Certificate in Construction Skills (Bricklaying) at ProCo NW Ltd
This qualification gives learners an introduction into the construction industry and in particular the bricklaying trade.
Learners will build their practical skills as well as completing theory work.
- Constructing housing joints
- Constructing half brick walls
- Constructing half brick return corners
- Constructing one brick wall
- Introduction to the construction industry
- Introduction to health & safety
No entry requirements needed.
- Practical assessments
To support development and progression each learner can apply for a bursary which is means tested and is dependent on attendance.
After completing this course, learners may wish to progress onto a Level 2 General Construction Study Programme, specialise in a particular trade, or onto a Level 2 Maintenance Operations Apprenticeship.
A qualified bricklayer can earn between £23,000-£28,500 per year.
To become a bricklayer you will need to have:
- good practical skills
- the ability to read plans the ability to work in a well organised and accurate way
- an awareness of safety issues, especially when working at heights and carrying loads
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.