Children & Young Peoples Apprenticeship at Rathbone Training
This apprenticeship will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to work safely with children in a variety of settings.
You’ll learn on the job from experienced work colleagues. There may also be some training away from the workplace.
If you’re aged 16-24 you can join. You don’t need any formal qualifications, but you will need to take a basic skills test if you don’t have GCSEs in English and Maths to join the level 2 childcare programme. If you want to do a level 3 you may need to have GCSE's in English and Maths grades A-C (but do get in touch even if you don't, as this is sometimes negotiable).
- Knowledge and competence learning is delivered in the workplace
- Tests are undertaken in the workplace
- E-portfolio access for all learners, with additional resources to facilitate independent learning
- You’ll be paid the current hourly rate for apprentices as a minimum.
- You’ll also get a minimum of four weeks paid leave for your holidays, just like other employees.
- Get an NUS card for loads of discounts
- You can continue on a higher-level programme or go straight into employment.
- Roles include Nursery nurse, Childminder, Children's Centre Workers, Special Educational Needs Assistants and Pre-school Advisors
Apply now to secure your place today!
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.