Plumbing Studies Level 3 Diploma at Southport College
These qualifications are intended for those wanting to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to enter the plumbing industry.
Level 3 Diploma equips learners with advanced plumbing knowledge and skills.
You develop your skills in the following elements-
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Electrical principles and processes for building services engineering
- Scientific principles for domestic, industrial and commercial plumbing
- Common plumbing processes
- Cold water processes
- Domestic hot water systems
- Central heating systems
- Drainage systems
Sucessful completion of the L2 Diploma in Plumbing studies programme and a satisfactory reference.
Continual assessment in the practical workshop and multiple choice exams
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southport College directly.