Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 at Let's Do Business (South East) Group Limited
Good customer service is key to the success of any business or organisation. It is one of those useful skills that all organisations need and attention to detail is fundamental.
- How to develop good customer service skills
- An understanding of the policies and procedures required for effective customer service skills to be developed
- The tools for making improvements to the customer relationship
- Ways of monitoring and solving customer service problems
- The need to encourage customer service complaints
Although there are no formal requirements candidates must demonstrate the desire to complete the qualification.
This apprenticeship framework includes Functional skills, the Certificate in Customer Service, the NVQ Level 2 Customer Service and Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
Successful candidates will be able to progress to the advanced apprenticeship in Customer Service or Business Administration.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Let's Do Business (South East) Group Limited directly.