Vehicle Maintenance Level 3 Diploma at Southport College
This City & Guilds automotive qualification is designed to meet the needs of motor vehicle technicians in the automotive vehicle maintenance and repair sector to an advanced level.
Candidates will study a variety of units including:
- Ensure your own actions reduce risks to health and safety
- Contribute to good workplace housekeeping
- Maintain positive working relationships
- Diagnosie and rectify light vehicle chassis system faults
- Diagnose and rectify light vehicle engine and component faults
- Diagnose and rectify auxilliary equipment electrical
- Inspect light vehicles
- Diagnose and rectify light vehicle transmission and driveline faults
Minimum of 4 GCSEs at A*-C with a D or above in English and maths or Pass in a related Level 2 Diploma and D or above in English and maths
Successful completion of a Level 2 qualification in vehicle maintenance and repair.
Indpendent assessment will be provided by the centre internal verifier and externally by the City & Guilds external verifier and online underpinning knowledge testing. The qualification will also be assessed on portfolio evidence which will be externally verified.
Successful candidates will be qualified to progress to employment within the vehicle maintenance and repair sector.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southport College directly.