Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at Darlington College
One of the great things about business and administration is that you can work almost anywhere. With your transferable skills, you could be working in a marketing company or a charity. Administration roles are also an excellent starting point to move into management once you have more experience.
It’s likely that you’ll be working with a team or member of staff to handle various tasks. You may be typing up board meeting documents, putting financial information together in spread sheets, sending the daily post, or faxing and photocopying confidential documents. This sort of work requires a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manage own performance in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
- Work in a business environment
- Communicate in a business environment
- Additional support units to choose from to make up the required credits
- Principles of personal responsibilities and how to develop and evaluate own performance at work
- Principles of working with and supervising others in a business environment
- Principles of managing information and producing documents in a business environment
- Principles of providing and maintaining administrative services
- Principles of supporting change in a business environment
- Principles of maintaining stationery stock
- Principles of project management
- Principles of budgets in a business
- Principles of contributing to innovation and change
The Apprenticeship consists of a NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration, a Technical Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration and functional skills.
For this Apprenticeship you will need 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C, including maths and English or an appropriate level 2 qualification. Mature students will
be assessed on individual merit.
You must be employed for a minimum of 30 hours per week in a relevant environment for the duration of the Apprenticeship.
You will be required to attend an interview at the college and we will request a school or college report.
- Foundation Degree in Business Management
- Level 4 Business Qualification
- Management roles
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Darlington College directly.