Barbering Level 2 at PETER PYNE TRAINING
This is a Junior Barber Level 2 Qualification which will take a more in depth, hands on approach into the career.
- Health & Safety
- Giving a positive impression of self and organisation
- Shampoo, condition and treat hair and scalp
- Cut hair using basic techniques
- Cut facial hair using basic techniques
- Change mens hair colour
- Perm and neutralise hair
- Create basic patterns in hair
Salon reception duties
- and 4 more further optional units
This is discussed on interview.
Written assignments and papers
There is government funding available, this would need to be discussed on an individual basis.
To become a qualified Barber able to run column of clients.
Available on request.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact PETER PYNE TRAINING directly.