Hospitality, Supervision & Leadership C&G NVQ Level 3 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Maintaining food and drink safety when storing and serving food
- Developing and planning projects around event planning and management
- Restaurant floor service planning
- Bar supervision
- Ordering and maintaining stock levels
- Hospitality management skills
Please note: you must be working in a ‘front of house’ role. This course will help you to develop the necessary supervisory and management skills to work in a restaurant, bar, hotel or other hospitality related environments.
You must be working in a ‘front of house’ role.
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 2 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 5 GCSEs at C grade or above, including English or Maths, or equivalent vocational qualifications at Level 2.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.