AS/A2 Level Geography at Great Marlow School
The world we live in is changing. Geography allows you to see why and how it is changing. It can enhance communication skills, literacy and numeracy, IT literacy, spatial awareness, team working, problem solving and environmental awareness.
Studying Geography empowers young people to become active global citizens. It helps students to understand that there may be more than one way to tackle specific real life issues. Geographers understand the complexity of human and physical environments.
The A Level Geography course will appeal to you if:
- You are curious about the world’s places, people and environments
- You like asking questions and finding answers
- You are interested in local, regional and global issues
- You have the ability to work independently
- You wish to explore human, physical and environmental geographical relationships
Students should have achieved a Grade B or above in their GCSE Geography, with at least one higher-tier module contributing to this as a result.
Students who achieved below a Grade B or who have not taken Geography at GCSE need to have achieved a grade B or above in an essay-based subjects such as English or History.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Marlow School directly.