Plumbing Level 3 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
This course is a natural progression from the Level 2 Diploma, providing more in-depth installation and testing features for the gas and oil heating systems
There are 8 mandatory units to be completed as follows:
- Health and Safety in building services engineering
- Understanding the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Complex cold water systems
- Domestic hot water systems
- Sanitation and drainage systems
- Central heating systems
- Domestic gas principles
- Careet awareness in building services engineering
City and Guilds 6129/6035 Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing
The course will be assessed by observation of your practical activities by an assessor and also job knowledge will be assessed by the completion of a written portfolio and demonstration of knowledge. There will also be theory based classroom work and online exams.
Further Study Opportunities
Progression onto the City and Guilds 6189 NVQ in Plumbing and the ACS assessments with relevant employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.