Forklift Industrial Masted at The Construction Skills People Ltd
This assessment is designed for those involved in operating Forklift Masted to show their competence in this equipment.
To successfully pass the assessment the operator must be able to:
- Identify the basic construction and components, and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges.
- Identify and comply with manufacturer’s instructions in accordance with the operator’s handbook, i.e. Rating Plates etc.
- Carry out all pre-use and running checks.
- Configure the Forklift for travel.
- Manoeuvre the Forklift with and without a load.
- Manoeuvre in confined areas.
- Setup the Forklift in order to lift various loads.
- Lift various loads within the full working range of the Forklift.
- Ensure load integrity and security.
- Transport loads.
- Place and return loads accurately.
- Place and retrieve loads from a vehicle bed or trailer.
- Keep within safe working parameters.
- Place the Forklift in an out-of service condition.
- Explain the loading and unloading procedure on and off a transporter.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Construction Skills People Ltd directly.