Beauty Therapy Level 3 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
- You will gain practical experience by performing treatments and case studies on members of the public within the College’s training salons
- Theory lessons will include related beauty theory, Anatomy and Physiology, salon management and a Functional Skill
- You may be required to attend a work placement to enhance your studies
You will study a range of units including:
- Advanced facial electrical treatments, body electrical contouring and refining treatments, Swedish massage techniques, Indian head massage, Pre-blended Aromatherapy massage and hot stone treatments
- Theory to include related Anatomy and Physiology
- Commercial salon sessions with salon management duties
- There may also be opportunities to enter national and international competitions within the Beauty industry.
- You should have successfully completed an NVQ or equivalent Level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification.
- You may also be required to produce suitable references, and will be expected to have a successful interview in order to be offered a place on this course.
Continual assessment throughout the course/ written assignments/ online tests/ practical assessments are undertaken.
The College has excellent relationships with high calibre employers and has a good success rate in employment in salons, health spas and cruise liners upon completion. Students can also continue studying in areas such as HNDs or Foundation Degrees in Spa/Salon Management and Media/Theatrical Make Up or similar.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.