Engineering 90 Credit Diploma Level 3 at City of Bristol College
The learner will complete a series of core modules then go on to a selection of optional modules dependant on the pathway chosen.
- Health and safety in the engineering workplace
- Mathematics for engineering technicians
- Mechanical principles and applications
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Engineering design
- Properties and applications of engineering materials
- Electro, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and devices
- Computer aided drafting in engineering
- Electrical technology
These entry requirements are the minimum required and strong mathematic ability is a must.
- You should possess 4 GCSEs at grade C or above. It is important that maths, Science and English are included
- You may already be employed in industry
- You should be committed to progressing to a higher level qualification
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.