ICT AS & A Level at Barking Abbey School
- A qualification in Information Technology opens up an incredible world of opportunities for work, not only within the technology industry but also in supporting roles within other industries.
- This course will provide you with opportunities to become familiar with how computer technology works and a look at what goes on ‘behind the scenes
- You will develop a wide range of ICT skills together with an in-depth knowledge and Understanding of ICT.
- During this course, you will develop the capacity to think creatively, innovatively, analytically and logically.
- This specification provides the ideal foundation for those students who wish to pursue ICT at degree level or as a career
- B ICT
- B ENGLISH
AS: - YEAR 12
- G061: Information, Systems and Applications (60%)
- G062: Structured ICT Tasks (Coursework) (40%)
A2:- YEAR 13
- G063: ICT Systems, Applications and Implications (External) (60%)
- G064: ICT Project (Coursework) (40%)
Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Teaching, Statistical work, Engineering, Computing, Management. Information systems, Business management
Further details contact Mrs Wright or Mr Ahmed
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Barking Abbey School directly.