Art and Design - BTEC National Diploma at Sheffield Park Academy
Students study 5 core units and additional specialist units. There are a range of specialist options which gives students a wide variety of professional practises to select from. From fashion to ceramics
There are five core units:
- Unit 1: Visual recording in art and design
- Unit2: Materials, techniques and processes in art and design
- Unit3: Ideas and concepts in art and design
- Unit4:Visual communication in art and design
- Unit5: Contextual influences in art and design
Plus a wide range of professional specialist and specialist options
4 GCSEs at grade 5 and above including Art
Progression onto university to study related degree in fine art, fashion, textiles or ceramics, etc.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.