IT User & IT Professional Level 2 Apprenticeship at Richard Huish College
Candidates select units relating to their work role. Each of the units has a credit value allocation. In order to achieve the full qualifi cation 48 credits are required for Level 2 and 72 credit values are required for Level 3.
- Health & safety in IT
- Develop personal eff ectiveness
- Customer care
- User profile administration
- Software installation and upgrade
- System operation
- Technical advice and guidance
- Technical fault diagnosis
- Testing ICT systems
- Working with ICT hardware and equipment
- Remote support for products and services.
All Apprentices are required to complete the components listed below in addition to the NVQ Diploma and Technical Certificate:
- Functional Skills: Maths Level 2, English Level 2 & ICT Level 2.
The NVQ Diploma will be carried out in your workplace. All other Apprenticeship requirements will be completed at Huish Business School through day release.
You can contact the business team on 01823 320863 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Richard Huish College directly.