Practical Horticulture RHS Certificate Level 3 at Duchy College
Level 3 not only offers opportunities for employment, but also enables you to begin to specialise in your area of interest. It offers proficiency if you are looking for employment in horticulture, and it will support further career and professional development if you are already working in the field or it can provide a basis for continued learning or training.
The qualification consists of 4 core units and 1 optional unit covering the following subject areas:
- · Collecting and testing soil samples and specifying adjustments for horticulture
- · Collecting, preparing and propagating from seed
- · Establishing and maintaining a range of plant types and forms
- · Identification of a range of common garden plants, weeds, pests, diseases and disorders
- Management of green spaces, landscaped areas, and ornamental gardens
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Duchy College directly.