Construction and The Built Environment - BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at Trinity Academy
- Health, Safety and Welfare in Construction and the Built Environment
- Sustainable Construction
- Mathematics in Construction and the Built Environment
- Science and Materials in Construction and the Built Environment
- Construction Technology and Design in Construction and Civil Engineering
- Building Technology in Construction
At least 5 GCSEs grades A* - C including grade C or above in Mathematics.
Careers in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Town Planning and Construction
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Trinity Academy directly.