Hair - Apprenticeship (WBL) NVQ Level 2 Diploma at All About Hair & Beauty Academy Limited
The Academy is able to offer an NVQ in Hairdressing on an apprenticeship work based route (WBL). This is a day release programme which lasts 12 months. You will be at The Academy for on day and the rest of the week working in a salon.
The course involves successful completion of the following specialist units:
- Health and Safety
- Positive impression of yourself and the organization.
- Shampoo and Condition hair
- Colouring hair
- Style and finish hair
- Set and dress hair
- Cutting hair
- A minimum of 3 D’s but C’s or above are preferred
- A VRQ in hair or beauty or other related qualifications
- A strong commitment to working in the industry
You will be assessed throughout the course by building a portfolio of evidence. To gain the full NVQ all nine units need to be completed. You may be asked to bring clients in for practical assessments.
You can progress to a NVQ Level 3 or seek employment in the industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact All About Hair & Beauty Academy Limited directly.