Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator) CACHE Level 3 Certificate and Diploma at Hull College Group
This qualification is suitable for a range of learners wishing to work in early years education and care. The Diploma is also suitable for those wishing to progress to higher education.
Learners will go on placement in four different settings.
- Child Development from Conception to Seven Years
- Children’s Health and Well-Being
- Play and Learning
- Reflective Practice for Professional Dvelopment
- Work Placement
- GSCE at C or above in both English or Maths, and a range of other GCSE in academic subjects grade C – D.
- References, Clear Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
This level 3 programme is assessed through assignments and practical task carried out in placement.
- Access to Higher Education.
- Alternatively, learners can progress into various job roles in the statutory, voluntary or private sectors.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.