Business Administration Level 2 Certificate at FNTC Training Ltd
Develop the knowledge and skills you need to work in a business environment.
At level 2 you can learn how to communicate and work in a business environment and how to manage and improve your performance. You will focus on problem solving, working effectively with other people, and producing business documents. You will develop skills to support the organisation of events, prepare for meetings and business travel and telephone and face to face reception duties.
The level 2 qualification is suitable for anyone working in an office administrative role. Skills developed are relevant for any business or office environment within any sector (retail, estate agency, medical, engineering, financial, secretarial, receptionist).
Learners can benefit from:
- Training that is focussed on individual organisational needs
- Learning that is designed to demonstrate employee competence and understanding of works procedures
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification with established progression routes
- Demonstrating a commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Progressing in your career to a higher qualification or from level 3 into a Management role
Learners receive one to one support in the workplace from an experienced FNTC Training assessor and can also attend classes and utilise online learning resources at one of our training centres. If on an apprenticeship, learners complete the full apprenticeship framework which can include:
- Maths, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- L2/3 NVQ and Certificate
- L2/3 NVQ and Diploma
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Delivery models are tailored to meet the needs of the individual and their employer.
Course cost on request. Government funding/grants may be available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.