Business Administration Level 1 at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
Are you looking to work in an office environment? Could you benefit from a range of useful skills, suitable for a variety of office jobs?
This course is designed for people who are new to this type of work, and it gives you the introductory skills to succeed.
During the course you will cover a large range of topics, giving you skills and experience in all types of administrative work. You will be able to boost your employability and career options, as well as gaining a recognised qualification. You will also complete a work experience placement, as well as working in a functioning office within the College.
The programme will be delivered through a blend of the following:
- Group work
- Classroom based learning
- Tutorial support
- Educational visits
- MOODLE (virtual learning environment)
- 2 GCSE's at D grade, to include English Language- You must demonstrate an interest in the business administration at interview
- You must be enthusiastic and motivated
- You must have good social and communication skills
- Places on the programme are subject to interview
The programme will be assessed through a blend of the following:
- Practical and written assessments/assignments
- Presentations and demonstrations
- Portffolios of work
- Performance and observation
Completion of this course gives a number of options for progression. You will have the skills and confidence to work in a variety of office environments.
You could proceed onto a number of programmes at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, including:
Business Administration Level 2, available at:
Medical Administration Level 2, available at:
Business Studies Level 2, available at:
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
Programme code: 1502A01B
This programme is available bilingually at the following campus(es):
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Grŵp Llandrillo Menai directly.