Introduction to Early Years Education and Care Level 2 Certificate (QCF) at FNTC Training Ltd
Develop the knowledge and skills you need to work with children.
At level 2 you will learn about the role of the Early Years Practitioner; how to contribute to the development and health and safety of children aged from birth to 5 with knowledge of children up to 7 years; how to communicate effectively with children, parents and colleagues; develop an understanding of partnership working, safeguarding, equality and inclusion
The level 2 qualification is suitable if you are working in a supporting role with children and young people in any setting, including a pre-school, nursery or reception class in school.
Learners can benefit from:
- Training that is focussed on individual organisational needs
- Learning that is focussed on employee competence and understanding of works procedures
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification with established progression routes
- Demonstrating a commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Progressing in your career to a higher qualification or from level 3 into paediatric nursing, midwifery or social care
Aged 16+. For L3 – GCSE Maths and English grades A – C You need to be working in an environment that caters for ages 0 – 5 years.
You will receive one to one support in the workplace by an experienced assessor, opportunity to attend a class in one of our offices and online learning resources. If you are an apprentice, you will be completing a full apprenticeship framework which includes::
- Maths, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- L2 Certificate or L3 Diploma
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- First Aid (Level 2 only) Delivery models are tailored to meet the needs of the individual and their employer.
Course cost on request. Government funding/grants may be available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.