Administration Assistant Apprenticeship at Luton Borough Council
The Disability Resource Centre is looking for 3 enthusiastic Administration Officers to support the health, learning and work
team or a range of projects. Duties include:
- Maintain accurate records and databases
- To administers courses bookings
- Ensuring registers and training records are kept up to date
- Correspond to learners including course and booking information, leaver records and follow up activity
- Collate learner, company and information packs
- Assist with registrations, examination and certification of learning activities where required.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic records including databases, electronic registers and e-course management files
- Maintain databases, CRM and MIS systems and producing regular reports.
- Produce graphical analysis of data and feedback.
- Ensure data and documents are stored securely and backed up on a regular basis.
- Promotion and marketing of programmes including events, social media, marketing material and production of newsletter
- To promote on courses social media platforms.
- To maintain and promote up to date vacancies lists and training schedules
- Ensure all PAs, potential PAs and Individual Employers are communicated with and kept up to date
- Fulfil other duties as may reasonably fall within the remit of this post
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Luton Borough Council directly.