Business BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at Ifield Community College
- Unit 1 - The Business Environment
- Unit 2 - Business Resources
- Unit 3 - Introduction to Marketing
- Unit 4 - Business Communication
- Unit 5 - Business Accounting
- Unit 7 - Management Accounting
To study a Level 3 subject the prospective student must have at least 5 GCSE A*-C grades including a C in English Language and Mathematics. There are some subject specific entry requirements, they are as follows:
- C grade in GCSE Business Studies (if studied) or
- Merit in a BTEC Level 2 in Business (if studied)
This course is assessed through 100% coursework.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ifield Community College directly.