Business - Apprenticeship in Sales and Telesales Level 2 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
As an intermediate apprentice in sales you will work in a sales environment, either in a sales role or performing sales functions and have direct contact with customers. The qualification covers a range of functions including developing a sales strategy, managing sales territories and teams and face-to-face and telephone selling.
- NVQ Certificate in Sales Level 2
- Certificate in Principles of Sales Level 2
- Maths and English
- Time planning in sales
- Comply with legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in a sales and marketing role
- Selling, face to face, by telephone.
- Legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales.
- Use systems and technology during sales contact
- Delivering reliable customer service
- Carry out direct sales activities
- There are more optional units appropriate to the job role of the apprentice to choose from.
To achieve the knowledge and competence elements of the Certificate in Sales, learners must successfully demonstrate their achievement of all learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the units which are assessed through the production of a portfolio of evidence.
Intermediate apprentices can progress onto the level 3 advanced apprenticeship in Sales and telesales, level 3 Diploma in Customer Service, level 3 Diploma in Management, level 3 Diploma in Business.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.