Higher Project Qualification Level 2 at Farnham College
The Level 2 Higher Project Qualification will prepare you to study at a higher level, by teaching you various skills needed when studying a Level 3 qualification.
You will learn how to develop independent learning, take responsibility for your own studies, develop study skills and discover more about an area of personal or academic interest.
The skills you will develop, include:
- Identifying, designing and completing an individual project, applying a range of organisational skills to complete this.
- Obtaining, selecting and using information from a range of sources.
- Analysing data, applying it and demonstrating understanding of it.
- Devising an Appropriate Title
- Time Management
- Research Methods and Evaluation of Sources
- Collecting and Analysing Material
- Effective Report Writing
- Referencing (including creating a bibliography)
- Avoiding Plagiarism
- Presentation Skills
- Reflection and Evaluation
You will be expected to completed 2 hours of independent research per week.
No formal entry requirements. This course is to be taken alongside a full GCSE programme or Level 2 Media Studies.
100% coursework – written report.
On successful completion, you could go on to study a Level 3 qualification or Apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Farnham College directly.