Hairdressing - Level 3 at South Devon College
This advanced apprenticeship has been designed for learners who have completed either a Level 2 apprenticeship or vocational qualification in hairdressing. You will be required to work to a high standard, and will be expected to use emerging and advanced cutting and colouring techniques. You will also build confidence with a variety of colour correction services, as well as a wide variety of 'hair ups' and bridal hair styling. Upon completion of this apprenticeship, you could be a senior stylist, consultant designer, colour technician or even become a salon owner!
What will I learn?
- Promoting additional products and services
- Hairdressing consultation services
- Creating a variety of looks using a combination of cutting techniques
- Styling and dressing hair to achieve a variety of creative looks
- Colour correction services
- Perming hair
- Colouring hair
- Creative hairdressing skills
- Health and safety
- Styling and dressing long hair
- You will be required to have achieved Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to have achieved English at Level 1
- You must have completed an appropriate vocational qualification at Level 2
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
- You will be required to carry out an aptitude test
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.