Double BTEC in Public Services (Uniformed) at Blackpool Sixth Form College
BTEC in Public Services will provide you with exciting opportunities to learn the skills, discipline and knowledge required for a successful career in the Public Services including Police, Fire Service, Army, Royal Navy, RAF or Marines. Discipline, dedication and meeting deadlines are important qualities for anyone planning a career in the Public Services and teamwork will play an important part of the course.
Year one includes:
- Leadership and Teamwork in Public Services
- The importance of discipline in the uniformed services
- Development of skills for adventurous activities.
- The Government and public services
Year two includes:
- Crime and society
- Security procedures in the public services
- Instructing physical activity for the public services
Students for this course must have a genuine interest in the Public services with an intention to pursue this as a career or progress in to higher education.
Exam board: Edexcel
The BTEC Public Services prepares students for a variety of the public services. The course will also enable students to progress in to higher education to follow degrees in public services or related areas.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.