Spanish NVQ Level 2 at Leyton Sixth Form College
This course is ideal for students who...
- Have an interest in developing fluency and understanding in one of those languages well beyond GCSE standards.
- Enjoy using the language to express their opinions and justifying their comments on a broad range of social issues.
- Enjoy reading and writing in a foreign language and learning about other cultures.
- Wish to carry out research into other countries and their history, geography, society and the arts.
1. Exchanging personal information.
2. Booking accommodation.
3. Ordering food and drinks.
No previous knowledge required.
Exam Board - Edexcel
This course may lead to further study of Spanish at intermediate level at University.
What are the enrichment opportunities as part of this subject?
The college organises screenings of foreign language-films open to students of languages as well as other subjects.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Leyton Sixth Form College directly.