URBAN & CONTEMPORARY DANCE L2 at Big Creative Education
This course is designed for young people with a passion for dance and performance. In a competitive industry where the UK has many award winning dancers this
course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to compete with the best in a range of dance styles.
- Learn a range of Street and Contemporary Dance techniques.
- Learn rehearsal and performance techniques.
- Go on Industry based trips
- Take part in our induction and enterprise project by getting feedback from working professionals from the dance/entertainment.
- Be visited by guest speakers/tutors.
- Learn about the business side of the arts industry.
- Be given opportunities for work placement.
- Build your portfolio for our L3 Performing Arts apprenticeship
pplicants must be between the ages of 16-18 on the 1st September 2015 – Prospective students will be offered places on a conditional basis until they receive their GCSE results.
No prior qualifications required
A commitment and passion for music, media, events or fashion
Applicants for L2 courses must have at least 5 GCSEs at D or below (or equivalent) including English
Applicants for L3 courses must have at least 5 GCSEs at C or above (or equivalent) including English C and Maths D
*Places will be awarded to learners who meet our course entrance criteria, are willing to learn and show the most potential.
There are no fees attached
- The skills you have developed can be applied to a range of dance roles or training within the creative industries.
- You will be able to progress onto a L3 BTEC National at the Big Creative Academy, or higher level course at other providers.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Big Creative Education directly.