IT BTEC Level 3 Diploma at John Leggott Sixth Form College
You will get lots of hands-on experience in using, designing and developing computer systems, software and websites. You will also study the hardware and software of computer systems, IT systems in business, website production and computer games design.
- Unit 1 - Communications and Employability Skills
- Unit 2 - Computer Systems and Networking
- Unit 10 - Communication Technologies
- Unit 12 - IT Technical Support
- Unit 16 - Procedural Programming
- Unit 41 - 3D Modelling
- Unit 3 - Information Systems
- Unit 22 - Developing Computer Games
- Unit 24 - Control Systems using IT
- Unit 28 - Website Production and Management
- Unit 30 - Digital Graphics and computers
- Unit 37 - 2D Animation
GCSE English or Maths at grade C or above. GCSE average 4.0 or above including 5 C grades.
You will have the skills to work within the IT sector or to further your study of IT within Higher Education.
You may like to take part in many of the additional learning activities around the college.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact John Leggott Sixth Form College directly.