Teaching Assistants Advanced Level Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma at RWP Training Ltd
If you have completed your Apprenticeship and want to advance your learning and develop higher level skills, the Advanced Level Apprenticeship will be of interest to you, this programme takes 14 months and you gain these qualifications:
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF)
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Be safe
The qualification is appropriate for anyone aged 16 and above. If you have a desire to work and support children within a school setting and want to see the rewards that this brings, then this may be the sector for you.
Mandatory units include:
- Understand development
- Understand how to safeguard young people
- Communication and professional relationships
- Schools as organisations
- Support learning activities / assessment
- Promote positive behaviour
- Support health and safety
- Develop professional relationships
- Promote equality, diversity & inclusion
- Engage in personal development
Optional units include:
- Support bilingual / gifted learners
- Support literacy and numeracy development
- Support speech, language and communications
- Support disabilities and educational needs
- Work with parents to engage in children’s learning
- Team working
Applicants should have achieved GCSE grades A*-D or 9-3, show enthusiasm for this sector and have excellent communication skills. Acceptance onto the programme will be subject to qualifications, experience and successfully completing an initial assessment, interview and DBS check. Employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS.
Assessment will be carried out through a combination of observations of performance, evidence collected in the workplace, assignments, projects and online tests.
Candidates can progress onto a higher level teaching status qualification / degree or develop onto a career in teaching.
You may already be employed, or we can help you secure a suitable position with a local employer who will support you throughout your apprenticeship. You will be working a minimum of 30 hours per week whilst being paid the current minimum apprenticeship wage This qualification is to work with age 5 to 19.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact RWP Training Ltd directly.